Philadelphia: Clark, 1838. First Edition. 8vo, pp. 12. Bound in printed wraps (chipped and mounted on stiff paper). A very good copy. Sabin 26238. Item #57295
Pennsylvania Hall was built from donations of members of the abolitionist community. The hall was used for only four days before it was sacked and burned by a reactionary crowd. During the third day of the hall's exisence, it was used by the Anti-Slavery Convention of American Women.